New ''power'' system upcoming -- Power Output/Consumers spreadsheet

2»

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    It is wrong for me to have never carried more than 3 UCT (including the one I wore) ?
    To me the planned change and the new Double Ultra Capacity tank is very generous. I always used to carry a Seaglide on me, several battery and tools, so this change will greatly increase what I can carry

theres nothing right or wrong with carrying alot of airtanks with you. The beauty of this game is that you can decide exactly how you want to play your game. If you feel like carrying 3 then you do it :) also whenever you face a problem you come up with the solution that fits your playstyle best ans thats perfect like that

Personally i always only carry one airtank at a time (the one that goes to the paperdoll section) but thats just me.
  • WiirlakWiirlak Blaton Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230772Members
    Me too @Rainstorm only one in the paperdoll.
    I use the seaglide and my subs to move around and get oxygen back.
  • HiSaZuLHiSaZuL N.Y. Join Date: 2016-11-11 Member: 223803Members
    edited June 2017
    This games resource use, in general, is retarded and getting more so. A nuclear generator should basically solve energy concerns forever as far as I'm concerned. I've basically reached the conclusion that short of the massive use of the command console or the release of 3rd party mod support that Subnautica is just aimed at a totally different market than me. The constant pressure for resources and way they keep increasing difficulty is just not my thing, and they have no happy medium. It's either unforgiving and ridiculous or completely turned off. I find it a little sad than an awesome, open world, exploration game has slowly turned into a story driven survival horror game that's all about constant and tedious resource management.

This is starting to smell like NMS "survival" mode. You need a semi filled with stuff to make a tinsy little chip that fits into a small gun you are holding. Oh and you need a chunk of uranium that is the size of a tree to.... get off the ground in your helicopter sized space craft... /facepalm

Making a bad system worse and repeating that it needed to happen! it will get fixed! doesn't make people who enjoyed the game and now can't stand it any happier. Nor does it solve tangible problems that you can't sweep away as some "preferences".
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    gamer1000k wrote: »
    zetachron wrote: »
    Maybe we just need a robot drone to auto refill the bioreactor and nuclear reactor from a nearby storage container. Or even easier a simple container or plant pot link to the reactors.

Peeper pipe from alien containment to bioreactor.

That's just brutal! xD
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    gamer1000k wrote: »
    zetachron wrote: »
    Maybe we just need a robot drone to auto refill the bioreactor and nuclear reactor from a nearby storage container. Or even easier a simple container or plant pot link to the reactors.

Peeper pipe from alien containment to bioreactor.

That's just brutal! xD

Wait... even without the alien contaiment... those precursor things with peepers entering and being ejected, those small things on the seabed...

Place one of those grav balls there (there is some time I don't play the game)
    More peepers, and faster than the alien containment.