Post Game Idea (Spoilers)

Angelic_RazgrizAngelic_Razgriz USA Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217379Members
Not sure if everyone knows but I put spoilers just in case, you have been warned.

Ok so after you build the rocket and escape the planet. Should we have a "Continue" option in the menu where the game saves right when the player hits "Launch?" The game would play the animation of escaping ect then when selecting continue we would load the save just before we left the planet. It would be so we can 100% the game and scan all the stuff we may have missed or picked up all the data pads.

I bring this up because I'm a sucker for post game collecting and 100% games like Assassins Creed and Far Cry. I personally really enjoy it and their could even be an achievement for it. *insert Indiana Jones quote as achievement title*

Not sure if this would be plausible considering the development time they have left. Thoughts guys/gals?

- Angelic

Comments

• hellrayn3hellrayn3 Uk Join Date: 2017-05-20 Member: 230628Members
    I like this idea but maybe integrate it with a new game plus type play where we take more damage and maybe the biome change place? I know it won't happen because it would take a long time to code but it's just my thoughts ;)