Bonesharks...

DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
I got a 'bone' to pick...

Would it be possible to tone down the frequency of the Boneshark attacks?

I've been trying to navigate my way to the wreck in the Floating Islands and since the current update (Silent Running), I've had to spend almost all my time repairing my Seamoth and/or healing myself, instead of actually exploring that particular area.

It really isn't fun anymore. :/

The aggression of all the larger creatures seems to have been turned up by several hundred percent...

Kinda-sorta has taken all the joy out of the game, when one has to spend 90% of your time fixing the vehicles and healing yourself.
:|

Comments

• CharaXPCharaXP Italy Join Date: 2017-04-29 Member: 230110Members
    I just killed them all, I preserve the specie in my aquarium
  • Aviator1945Aviator1945 Appleton, WI Join Date: 2017-01-02 Member: 225904Members
    Not a very big problem for me, but i can see why. I just do a quick fly-by to find and identify what is there. I then go in as quick as possible to get what I need and then leave. When I encounter Bonesharks in the area, I either stasis rifle and stab them or repulsion cannon them. If you don't have those things then swim and slice your way back. All i can say is BE PREPARED to defend yourself. I personally love the challenge.
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    I really do wish they would tune down the frequency of aggressive creature spawns. The kelp forests near the safe shallows should rarely have stalkers; it would make it reasonably possible to explore them, while still having the immense fear of knowing that at any moment a giant alligator shark thing can sneak up behind you.