CYCLOPS WINDOWS

Gunbone_CLGunbone_CL Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-09-15 Member: 222348Members
The cyclops has very little visiblility, add some small windows to the sides, like in the upper part of the docking bay area, add some long skinny windows, WE CANT SEE ANYTHING OUT THE SIDES, WE NEED WINDOWS OF SOME SORT!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Because windows are a structural liability. There's a reason subs generally don't have them - and when they do, they're tiny.

The Cyclops gets past that problem by giving the pilot cameras. Those will let you see anything nearby.
  • DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    Because windows are a structural liability. There's a reason subs generally don't have them - and when they do, they're tiny.

The Cyclops gets past that problem by giving the pilot cameras. Those will let you see anything nearby.

Well then, can we at least be able to place posters in the Cyclops. As Mr. Boaty Mc. Cyclops is slowly burning from too many bone shark attacks, I would very much like to keep some sanity by glancing at my Keep Calm kitty poster every once in awhile.
  • Gunbone_CLGunbone_CL Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-09-15 Member: 222348Members
    Port Holes would still be me nice, liability or not, I want visiblility