Music Options/ MP3 player

FoxNekoFoxNeko Join Date: 2017-04-06 Member: 229458Members
I find it hard to believe that in this future there are no music devices. I would like the ability to carry around an Mp3 player that would play my music in the background. Yeah being a PC player I could do that anyway. But it would be nice to have it ingame. Even if it's just on the base or seamoth. After all we do have a radio device and a ton of batteries.

Comments

• scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Maybe post V1.0 release, but that's a bunch of coding for very little outcome. Don't misunderstand me; I see your point and truly agree with it. After all, Alt-Tab is inherently risky, and it breaks the immersion (no pun) of the game, so an in-game player would be kinda cool. It just seems kinda unlikely.

However, provided Subnautica is reasonably friendly to such things, I can see a modder doing this for sure. :)
  • DavidXlte01234DavidXlte01234 Indonesian Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227936Members
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    That would be cool for 1.0. You can just have it play from your PDA, but it takes the placeof your rebreather/hemlet slot. It should just take copper wire to make
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    The game already has music? If you don't wanna listen to it then just turn it off and leave a youtube video of the music you like running in the background