Lifepod 3

TheDarkSunTheDarkSun United States Join Date: 2016-10-25 Member: 223364Members
Wasnt sure if this question was right to ask here, but I started a New Game (survival without hunger or thirst), and I got a distress signal from Lifepod 3. They mentioned that their Seaglide was damaged. I swam through the Kelp forest, dodging Stalkers etc to get there. But when I got there, I found the Lifepod had sank to the ocean floor and there was a Seaglide component in it. However, for some odd reason, I cant interact with it at all. I have a Scanner, Survival Knife, Repair tool, Titanium etc, but for some reason I cant do anything with the component, not even pick it up. So what exactly AM I supposed to be doing here?

Comments

• TheDarkSunTheDarkSun United States Join Date: 2016-10-25 Member: 223364Members
    edited April 2017
    Plus I also have enough inventory space to "pick it up" but i cant do anything with it. And I am not about to swim back to the Lifepod I came from through the stalkers empty-handed...and I did try Scanning it but to absolutely no avail
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    XB1S Freedom ;
    For whatever reason, some fragments can't be scanned.
    I have found battery and power cell charger fragments with the same issue.
    I go to another wreck or area where I have found the fragments previously, which can be scaned.

By the way, the Blue Prints (BPs) for the Sea Glide can be found in the Safe Shallows inside open Cargo Bins.

Generally, when approaching a wreck or a Life Pod (LP) they can fail to render.
    Stop and look away from where it should appear then look back.
    They will usually load so that you can see them.
    Or, sometimes you will see a 'blue mist' in the distance, especially at night.