what are you guys more excited for?

hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
sry for bad gamer i just don't care
also i know that some of this might not come out

Comments

• CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Why did you post this thread 3 times?
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    Other posters learning how to tone down the Poll Threads...
  • OjekronOOjekronO Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228983Members
    I think the Ghost leviathan is gunna be SO COOL cant wait :)
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Ever since they unveiled the design plans for the new Cyclops HUD and mechanics, I've been salivating over it. The Cyclops is good, but has a lot of room to be better. Can't wait to see what Scott Thunelius has done with it. :)

Plus, well...I'm not exactly a big fan of the whole Precursor thing. (Just my personal taste, nothing more.) So updates involving just them...ehh, not something that gets my eyebrows up.
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
    i posted it three times because it was saying that i did not post sry for the spam every one i will take the others down ok
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    St. Paddy's Day!

wait, thats not what you meant?

Kinda split on the cyclops, on one hand it looks really awesome, on the other i'm afriad to lose my invincible sub :P I think cyclops is what I'm looking forward to the most since it adds the most to gameplay.
  • TIEbomber1967TIEbomber1967 California Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208109Members
    Well...
    it's about 11:30 now, so I'm excited for LUNCH!
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »

Yep. We've all been there when trying to post a poll. And don't lie. Unless you've never posted a poll, I guarantee ur lying when u say u've never had problems
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Cyclops update. New stuff is always cool, but seeing old stuff become better/offer more indepth gameplay has my preference. Even something as simple as the Hoverfish going from stiff glider to moving little critter is great. Charm's in the details.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    (Repost from other thread)

I originally bought this game for the interesting and unique environment. The precursor bases are cool and all but for me I would like to see more wildlife to scan and study :)
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    When people finally stop talking about multiplayer and guns
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    edited March 2017
    Up until now the Cyclops was always useless to me. I really hope the reworkings will make it more attractive.

EDIT:
    My own order of what's more important:
    1. Cyclops improvement
    2. Precursor prison
    3. Ghost Leviathan
    4. ... long list of other stuff ...
    5. Rocket (I hate to leave the planet and would rather build a Precursor sub to end with diving to the planet core)

EDIT2:
    Suggestion:
    Building a final kick ass 1 man Precursor Sub that is smaller than the Cyclops, but larger than the Seamoth and being able to pass through most map places and without depth limit to reach an alternative ending or simply have an easy travel time if you want to play the game without end. It has a built in xray scanner to detect hidden and sealed caves and also a warp projector to tunnel through rock to that hidden caves.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    A precursor propulsion cannon. Can pick up warpers and stop them from teleporting away.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »

Yep. We've all been there when trying to post a poll. And don't lie. Unless you've never posted a poll, I guarantee ur lying when u say u've never had problems

You missed my point...

I was speaking of POLL MAKING in general, not specific problems folks have when creating them.

Seems like just about everyday somebody creates a new Poll, most of which fall off the front page within a day or two.

IMO, it's a bit excessive.
    B)