Location Of Spore Sacks

AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
Spore sacks are really only used to make the P.R.A.W.N Suit. and theres a good chance that you may never come across one when your doing a play through of subnautica. im here to give you 2 locations that i know of. #1 The Safe shallows theres a Wreck very close to the middle of the aurora. and directly North of that wreck there is a medium size ravine with about 4-6 spore sacks there. #2 Every where in the grand reef. If anyone else knows more locations feel free to leave a comment down below and thanks! Note. I Play on xbox so i can not provide exact coordinates if you can i would be very thankful

Comments

• ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    I know there's a lot in the lost river

Like every 5 feet jeez
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    ShuttleBug wrote: »

Like every 5 feet jeez

Yeah i guess there is now that i think of it
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members

Like every 5 feet jeez

I mean there's really no point to these being this deep except for food.

I kinda liked them being rare
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members

Like every 5 feet jeez

I mean there's really no point to these being this deep except for food.

I kinda liked them being rare

Yeah there definitely elusive
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    I did find some in the entrance to the Jelly Shroom Cave located in the Grassy Plateaus biome right next to the Aurora. These may be new, so there may be more in other places near the Jelly Shroom Cave.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    I kinda liked them being rare.

Yeah, but that acted as a lock on getting the PRAWN; the random chance to stumble across a spore sack and have the smarts to bring it home. If you knew where to look, it wasn't a bother at all, but new players were rightly not amused.
  • SutremaineSutremaine Join Date: 2017-03-12 Member: 228860Members
    They're in the Blood Kelp Trench as well.
  • MhymykMhymyk Join Date: 2017-03-10 Member: 228793Members
    They can be found at the base of the Giant Mushroom Tree, that's where I got mine. If you can't find 2, plant the 1 on an exterior growbed, you can harvest 2 per gel sack when they are fully grown. I had a full growbed of gel sacks, more than enough for any Aerogel I may need in the future.
    i actually found one on a reefback today so theres another way
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    edited March 2017
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    Yeah, but that acted as a lock on getting the PRAWN; the random chance to stumble across a spore sack and have the smarts to bring it home. If you knew where to look, it wasn't a bother at all, but new players were rightly not amused.

On a related note, I wanna point out polyaniline/hydrochloric acid recipes are only unlocked if you pick up a deepshroom. Which of itself is rather difficult to reach and when you do find them it's like "oh, acid mushrooms, I don't need those anymore." It slightly bugs me, as polyaniline is needed for just two Seamoth upgrades, and you wouldn't know you needed deepshrooms until you get the Vehicle Upgrade Station built.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    It slightly bugs me, as polyaniline is needed for just two Seamoth upgrades, and you wouldn't know you needed deepshrooms until you get the Vehicle Upgrade Station built.

But I wouldn't want to start a game knowing everything there is to know. We are on an alien planet so it's fine with me that we don't know how to create some stuff until we pick up an ingredient or build an improvement such as the Vehicle Upgrade Station.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    I some times wonder if folks would want all the hidden things in a Zelda game to be pointed out right away also... ???

smh