The Lava War Thread

Comments

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Yep, good to see you back.

Also, you are not the only one with BIG plans here, mr. @PaterAestus. FMMA has powers that you wouldn't dream of, mwahahahaha
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

Also, you are not the only one with BIG plans here, mr. @PaterAestus. FMMA has powers that you wouldn't dream of, mwahahahaha

Wait, we have big plans?

I-I mean, yeah! We have huge plans! Plans that would make your head spin!
    Seriously though, do we have big plans? I might have missed that meeting, someone fill me in later.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Skope wrote: »

Wait, we have big plans?

Seriously though, do we have big plans? I might have missed that meeting, someone fill me in later.

You see, creating and developing plans are a good way we use for entertainment. Attacks, counter-attacks, moves, counter-moves, predicting actions, extrapolations. No matter what the Emperor has for us, we will come with a counter - because we love to do this. And we do it again, and again, until our foe is no more. Do you understand that, "emperor" @PaterAestus? When we say we will go to you, and turn your body into a pitiful crying husk without all organic components that make something alive, it's because we will do it. It's only a matter of time. You only threaten and acts like a petulant child. When we move, the planet FEELS it, and the results are final.

Also, as for the command of UCR, @Skope, we ask only this:

See the history of FMMA. See what we managed to do, and what we can do. You know we have the means, people and determination to do it. So, our question to you is: What the FMMA can't do, in terms of capabilities?

To our allies: don't take this as a threat, because it is not directed to you. Was just an...explanation.

Sweet dreams.

Mr. Elsimore
    Mr. "Old Man" Henderson
    FMMA High Council
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

Wait, we have big plans?

We had recoiled spring but then you shit on my idea, assholes.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members

Wait, we have big plans?

You see, creating and developing plans are a good way we use for entertainment. Attacks, counter-attacks, moves, counter-moves, predicting actions, extrapolations. No matter what the Emperor has for us, we will come with a counter - because we love to do this. And we do it again, and again, until our foe is no more. Do you understand that, "emperor" @PaterAestus? When we say we will go to you, and turn your body into a pitiful crying husk without all organic components that make something alive, it's because we will do it. It's only a matter of time. You only threaten and acts like a petulant child. When we move, the planet FEELS it, and the results are final.

Also, as for the command of UCR, @Skope, we ask only this:

See the history of FMMA. See what we managed to do, and what we can do. You know we have the means, people and determination to do it. So, our question to you is: What the FMMA can't do, in terms of capabilities?

To our allies: don't take this as a threat, because it is not directed to you. Was just an...explanation.

Sweet dreams.

Mr. Elsimore
    Mr. "Old Man" Henderson
    FMMA High Council

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

Wait, we have big plans?

We had recoiled spring but then you shit on my idea, assholes.

In my defense, it couldn't have worked. I just saved us from the backfire of that plan.

And that backfire would have given Pater more ammunition against us. And no one wants that. :)
    Map will come tomorrow guys.
    edited March 2017
    Turn 6

DWG1qOj.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reinforcements

@ResolutionBlaze - 1 Stalker

@Jamezorg - 1 army

Also, @phantomfinch, OG has 5 biters instead of 6 because one needed to be left behind as occupation army.
    First call for @ResolutionBlaze and @Jamezorg. Are you there?
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    I place one stalker at IG

I make no moves or attacks.

Jamezorg, reinforce behind us.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Right, I'm back.

I move my crabsquid from E1- E2, my crabsquid on E2 - C, 2 crabsquid from C - [thereal]OG, I move 1 from [thereal]OG - IG.

I attack EC with 2 of my IG armies. I rolled a 4 and a 2.

I'm hoping that's enough ;-;
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Right, I'm back.

I move my crabsquid from E1- E2, my crabsquid on E2 - C, 2 crabsquid from C - [thereal]OG, I move 1 from [thereal]OG - IG.

Ok. Your moves of crabsquid from E1-E2 and E2-C would leave E1 without garrison. James, this moves can't do.

Also, why did you go with the dices already? Don't need to be in a hurry there. I will roll again, taking into consideration powers and whatnot.

Just...be more patient with this next time, ok?
    edited March 2017
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Right, I'm back.

Ok. Your moves of crabsquid from E1-E2 and E2-C would leave E1 without garrison. James, this moves can't do.

Also, why did you go with the dices already? Don't need to be in a hurry there. I will roll again, taking into consideration powers and whatnot.

Just...be more patient with this next time, ok?

And where you are deploying your army? Also:

Would you look at that:

"Conglomerate: Get to negate 1 unit/army (of choice) from any attacking/defending force (Mesmers have hypnosis, Crabsquids have EMP)"

The crabsquid or one of the Spine Eels? The rules are on the first page of the thread.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    edited March 2017
    I deploy one in E1 then, and negate the crabsquid.
    I don't come on this forum often anymore, so if I'm not here when it rolls around to my turn don't wait for me.
    Battle Report: Conglomerate x Lava Empire at EC of Entrance A

Log: https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

Conglomerate attacks with 2 armies. Lava Empire defends with 5 armies.

Active powers

Conglomerate: Get to negate 1 unit/army (of choice) from any attacking/defending force (Mesmers have hypnosis, Crabsquids have EMP)

Crabsquid (Lava Empire): Ion Suicide (If an area that was controlled by the 4th division is taken over, there is the chance to detonate a Crabsquid in a nearby area, killing one unit of the attacking force. This obviously kills the Crabsquid who explodes. Can only be used once per turn.)

Dice rolls

Conglomerate negates 1 crabsquid of EC. EC now has 4 Spine Eels.

- 1st roll

Conglomerate = 6, 2 (loses 1 army)

Lava Empire = 5, 4 (loses 1 army)

- 2nd roll

Conglomerate = 2

Lava Empire = 1 (loses 1 army)

- 3rd roll

Conglomerate = 2 (loses last army)

Lava Empire = 2

Results

Attack failed. Lava Empire keeps EC of Entrance A with 2 Spine Eels
    Reinforcements:

@phantomfinch - 2 armies

FMMA - 2 PRAWNS
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    I place the 2 reenforcments on OG and move the 6 biters to IG1 making a combined force of 9

Il think about attacks in a while since its pretty late here now
    I place the 2 reenforcments on OG and move the 6 biters to IG1 making a combined force of 9

Il think about attacks in a while since its pretty late here now

So, you move all armies 1 territory up?
    For some reason, I get the feeling we all finished some sort of "warm up", and are getting ready for the main event.
    For some reason, I get the feeling we all finished some sort of "warm up", and are getting ready for the main event.

And so it begins
  • TheRelmLordTheRelmLord The Void Join Date: 2017-01-04 Member: 226060Members
    The Final Boss. A GODLEN LEVIATHAN!!! It Has Over 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Health With A Damage Of 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Plus It Can Teleport, Was Genetically Engineered By The Goaterions, And Was Made To Be Invincible. Effectively Its Overpowered.
    FMMA:

I place my reinforcements at IG1. Exchange 3 PRAWNS for 1 Cyclops. Move all Cyclops one territory up.

IG1 now has 3 Cyclops and 2 PRAWNS.
    Reinforcements

@Skope - 3 armies

@Enderguy059 - 2 armies

@the_mariner - 3 armies
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    I place both armies on OG and move everyone up to IG1
    I place all three units on EC in Entrance C and move all other units up.
  • PaterAestusPaterAestus Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225985Members
    Pater: Skyros, are you done? It has been days since you've said anything. I am growing impatient.

Skyros: Ugghh, I'm here Pater. But, I don't feel so well. The Lone Wolf process is complete, but there were some...side effects. The process was meant for Warpers, not Crabsquids.

ssu3dtpersfx.jpg

Skyros: But it's done. Everything is going according to plan. The Aboveworlders will walk right into our trap.

Pater: That is all exceptional news, but what of Noble Cleanser? Can you detect it?

Skyros: Not hardly. It still requires a short range EMP blast, and us Crabsquids can only detect its presence to a certain point. But now Noble Cleanser, nor the Aboveworlders can see me coming. I will be almost completely undetectable.

Pater: Perfect.

Now, have your battalion scour out the remaining Bonesharks and Mesmers. I'd like to have a word with them.

Although they're usefulness has run out on the battlefield, they could still be of use to me. Operation Resurgence needs to be executed in a timely manner, and our window of opportunity is beginning to close.
    And now, Skyros. Your real mission begins.

Your mission, code named Operation Counter-Blast, is to seek out this Noble Cleanser. Find it, and capture it. We will have no more of its snooping about. But try not to kill it, it could be the key to this war.

You have 45 suns to complete this task, or the Lone Wolf's effects will kill you.

Skyros: What!! Why didn't you tell me about that! I have a family to care for! I have troops to watch over!

Pater: Hmm, I could just kill you now.

Skyros: Nggghh... yes Pater. I won't fail you Pater. Consider Noble Cleaser as good as caught.

Pater: Good. See to it that you don't fail me.

*End transmission*

Skyros: I can't fail Pater. The entire war is in my pincers.

For my wife, my kids, my leader Sketh whose soul is at rest, Pater, and the good for all the 4th Division Crabsquids, I will capture you Noble Cleanser.

Watch your back.

axd5vtgmoxr2.jpg

5vft8ho0nl31.jpg