Sea Empress - Implementation?

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
So, I know a lot of people have probably be asking this enough times, but I'm DYING to know;

When will the Sea Empress be implemented into the game?

And will she be bigger than the giant model I saw in a video? Because in the trailer, the Sea Empress was MASSIVE and the diver was maybe just slightly smaller than her nose. In the model, we see the diver is almost bigger than her nose. I was hoping she'd be bigger.... of course, you can't meet every expectation, this I know.

Anyways, just a quick Q as I'm hoping we may have a date or a rough date as to when she'll be in the game?

Comments

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    The "Aquarium Experience" is scheduled for March 28th on PC, but it'll probably be delayed at least a week because the previous update was and because the devs are on vacation. Add to that the Microsoft certification process for XB1 and you're probs looking at Mid-April.
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    The "Aquarium Experience" is scheduled for March 28th on PC, but it'll probably be delayed at least a week because the previous update was and because the devs are on vacation. Add to that the Microsoft certification process for XB1 and you're probs looking at Mid-April.

Better than august! Thanks so much, mate!