List of bugs i encountered

X3nonX3non Zagreb Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217601Members
New version:

- if you exit the water to Lifepod or a Base with your Seaglide your hands will get stuck in same animation as if youre holding the Seaglide regardless of what you have equipped
- storage items like bags, waterproof chests lose items when reloading a save or reentering water from the lifepod/base or if you store the items in the mentioned storage and pick them up then drop them

Issues still present since Power Nap Update:

- Reaper Leviathan sounds CANNOT be heard from a distance like before :(, it's really frustrating when youre exploring and all of a sudden RL want's a hug

Issues present stince early access launch:

- areas load too slow or glitch out some items like they load and then fall to the ground
- some bigger creatures like Reaper spawns too slow

Comments

• AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    X3non wrote: »
    New version:

- if you exit the water to Lifepod or a Base with your Seaglide your hands will get stuck in same animation as if youre holding the Seaglide regardless of what you have equipped
    - storage items like bags, waterproof chests lose items when reloading a save or reentering water from the lifepod/base or if you store the items in the mentioned storage and pick them up then drop them

Issues still present since Power Nap Update:

- Reaper Leviathan sounds CANNOT be heard from a distance like before :(, it's really frustrating when youre exploring and all of a sudden RL want's a hug

Issues present stince early access launch:

- areas load too slow or glitch out some items like they load and then fall to the ground
    - some bigger creatures like Reaper spawns too slow

I have also experienced all these issues as well with the new infection update and yea reaper leviathan has given me a couple sneak hugs of death because they make almost no noise unless there within 10-15 meters it should be 100-150 meters.
    the sea glide issue is definitely a thing you become a t rex with the magical floating knife but its just a animation issue definitely not a top priority.
    I have no clue about the water proof locker issue i personally use regular lockers and i only played for a little while today so i hope it does not affect other storage units other than those 2 but it sounds like a urgent issue that needs to be fixed A.S.A.P!
    Im a xbox one user my self and another issue that affected me and all my friends was the saving/loading issues i think this also NEEDS! to be fixed A.S.A.P!
    And one last issue PEEPERS ARE TOO CUTE!
  • pimmemasterpimmemaster Join Date: 2017-04-12 Member: 229576Members
    how is the water proofchest bug still not fixed its still hapening.
    I now there is a lot of work but i waited a month and its still here. Can you please fix it i have lost to many items.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    how is the water proofchest bug still not fixed its still hapening.
    I now there is a lot of work but i waited a month and its still here. Can you please fix it i have lost to many items.

Sorry about that. Those of us who have seen this same bug for 4-5 months have learned to stop using those floating lockers. When I start a new game, I ignore most of the stuff on the ground until I have found my first piece of silver ore that lets me fabricate the builder. Then, once I have the builder, I build a cross section corridor and fill it with lockers that I know will retain their contents.

Alternately, you can drop the items on the ground, and they will still be there when you get back. Just make sure to pick a flat spot on the ground so they don't slide down a hill.
  • KrazyKilo64KrazyKilo64 Join Date: 2017-04-22 Member: 229832Members
    I, too, am getting the Seaglide animation glitch. Definitely not top-priority, it just looks odd with my magical floating tools. But my PDA's Data screen is glitched; it doesn't scroll down, though the Box-Highlight does (showing through the PDA background). After it gets to bottom of screen it stops scrolling. Not game-breaking, per se, but some Data entries simply cannot be read. Unless you read them as soon as you get them, which isn't always feasible. Drowned in my aquarium because of that... not my finest moment.
  • DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    Just gonna drop this here. It is a link to the UWE Trello main page. Basically everything you are having issues with has been fixed and will come out with the next stable update or is presently being worked on.