Power Source Priority

RD3RD3 Join Date: 2017-03-03 Member: 228520Members
It would be nice if you could somehow incorporate a way to manage which power supply a base uses first. For example, I have a base that uses 4 thermal plants (near a vent) which supply 200 (quickly regenerating) power to my base. I also have a bioreactor which adds another 100 (slowly regenerating) power to the base. This totals 300 maximum stored power. It would be nice if you could prioritize and choose which power supply the base uses first because as it is now, my base feeds off the bioreactor first and I have to use the first 100 power up before it will start pulling from the thermal reactors. It would be nice if you could choose to pull from the thermal reactors first and then move to the bioreactor only when the thermal is drained and can't keep up.

Comments

• BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    I agree with this because it always takes from my nuclear reactor instead of my thermal vents.
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    +1 from me.

I really hope, they manage to pack that into the polishing phase of the UI or something else that fits the purpose. Because a manageable base UI would be really great. I don't need to adjust every tiny little detail but some things would be nice. Maybe a bit like the Cyclops management options. Like some light options, base colour, power management and so on. Yap really hope they find time for something like this. :smile: