Update log for experimental version

LouthinatorLouthinator The Lost River Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228503Members
I understand that a lot of updates come out for experimental (and I mean an absolute metric ass tonne) but most of the time they are just small things that we cant tell have changed, it would be nice if each week there was something that was a brief summary of the stuff added that week so when something major hits like a new feature being implemented then we know exactly where to look. It doesnt have to be specific just something simple like "added ghost leviathan to lost river" or "added new chair type to aurora cafeteria"

Comments

• EndlessHallsEndlessHalls California Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217599Members
    I understand that a lot of updates come out for experimental (and I mean an absolute metric ass tonne) but most of the time they are just small things that we cant tell have changed, it would be nice if each week there was something that was a brief summary of the stuff added that week so when something major hits like a new feature being implemented then we know exactly where to look. It doesnt have to be specific just something simple like "added ghost leviathan to lost river" or "added new chair type to aurora cafeteria"

I think this suggestion is still too specific. Maybe cute hints like: "There's something huge in the lost river," or "have you checked out the cafeteria lately?" The funnest part about this game is exploring. We get to re-explore the game every time there's a new update. The fun part about the updates is discovering the new stuff. I don't think we need to be spoon fed
  • LouthinatorLouthinator The Lost River Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228503Members
    fair enough, either way something like this along with any tech updates that happened during tht week in experimental would be nice so we can actually see whats going on
  • patton446patton446 Join Date: 2017-03-03 Member: 228543Members
    it would also give those of us who are bug testing specific things to look at...
  • LouthinatorLouthinator The Lost River Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228503Members
    @patton446 precisely, rather than scouring the game every update for the smallest change we can go exactly to where we need to go