Suggestion: What's next in the updates?

BigFatPancakesBigFatPancakes Greenland Join Date: 2017-02-21 Member: 228130Members
the reason i wrote this is because i love this game and i've seen how it had developed in time, plus i am pretty new to the community

yeah we're going to get a prison and finally The Emperor, and big things are happening for the next few updates. Personally very excited about that ;) . but most people have been noticing that the game has been havig a little performance problem... So i am not an expert on making games and have no experience with anything with that, but i thought. "Why not make a suggestion of what update could be in the next smaller update... :# "

i do know that devs. have plans for the next updates, remember just a suggestion.

I have an idea of an update or just a small update between the two next updates and the last? :D maybe an update that is mainly focused on making the game less laggy and just to make the performance better or just as good as possible for a next few updates. doesn't have to be big, just soft work on some places like the wreckages, especially with the wreckages since they have had those unlimited spawned door problems and missing fragments, i know that the dev are always working on the perfomance but just a small update that prepare us for a big update.

well it's a suggestion, thank you devs. for making this game o:) happy to be helping in the early access :)<3

Comments