Lost River Base Interior

JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
Finally the Lost River Base has been completed, and it's exactly the kind of aesthetic that I love. I love seeing technology that has been destroyed and overrun with nature and all, and if you look around you can see what the people who owned this were like.

There are some new data terminals, one next to the windows and one upstairs [I collected them all so it doesn't show the green hologram above ;-;]

6eja7u39iez7.png

I can just imagine the Precursors standing in front of this glass looking at these creatures dying in this containment.

I always thought the containment was very small for a creature like this, especially since it was infected... Oh well, it's dead now, so...

nunawmpbpoxa.png

This is my favourite part of the entire game for me now. Just this one room is my favourite thing. It's destroyed, there's ferns, plantlife and destruction everywhere, and the best part... the Warper's scannable. I think it just spits out the Warper PDA entry if you scan it, but I wish it would tell you something new.

xq62s2sw9y0v.png

The first data terminal now gives you a signal leading to the Lava Castle thermal reactor. I went there, but for some reason there were loads of invisible walls everywhere. I tried to fit my Seamoth in, but the hole was apparently smaller than it actually was, there were invisible walls blocking me off from the base and when I went into Freecam there was nothing new to conceal. Probably a bug...

Comments