About My Gaming Pc [Help Me Please]

FuzzyModz45FuzzyModz45 Arizona Join Date: 2017-01-31 Member: 227472Members
edited January 2017 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
I Just Redownloaded Subnautica and my pc has its graphic drivers already updated and installed but when i launch the game it lags at the main screen idk why. If you can help please leave a comment.
Thank you, Have a great day!

Comments

• x0Z3ro0xx0Z3ro0x Join Date: 2017-01-25 Member: 227214Members
    Can't help you without more info please. If you are NOT tech savvy then go to your start menu and search "dxdiag" without the quotes. You will find a button that says save. Save it to your desktop or wherever you can remember. Then upload it and I can take a look at your system specs. If you are tech savvy then please tell me the following specs:

OS Version
    Amount of Memory (ram)
    HD Space
    GPU and GPU Driver version
    CPU

If all that checks out, we can start looking into other things. Any chance you have a virus sucking on some resources? Or even simple adware sucking down res? Don't start freaking out because menu lag is not a sign of a virus, however if you have no useless programs running and you have a decent PC SOMETHING is sucking down resources to make you lag. The game menu has never lagged for anyone to my knowledge. That is users who actually meet the minimum specs :)
  • FuzzyModz45FuzzyModz45 Arizona Join Date: 2017-01-31 Member: 227472Members
  • x0Z3ro0xx0Z3ro0x Join Date: 2017-01-25 Member: 227214Members

Thanks! What is your GPU and GPU Driver Version? I want to make sure you have the latest release. The specs you have for your system are more than enough to enjoy the game lag free. So we will keep looking. Also do you mind if I ask what your in-game settings are? Have you attempted changing them to a lower quality to see if that fixes the lag? Also try changing resolution to a lower value. If that STILL doesn't fix anything and your graphics card is up to date, we will start looking at the game its self and why its doing that for you.

Note: If someone from the community reads this and has had a similar issue please comment! The more data we can gather the more people we can help!!
  • FuzzyModz45FuzzyModz45 Arizona Join Date: 2017-01-31 Member: 227472Members