Two questions -Is this Biome still a thing? Second...

includeinclude aka RpTheHotrodDallas, TX Join Date: 2003-01-08 Member: 12027Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
This is 37 meters down.

Is this still a thing? If not, what was it intended to be?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454214601
If it's no longer around, perhaps that's where the skeleton inspiration came from?

Second question, how do you change your icon (as in, not the avatar picture but the icons, like minw is WC 2013 Shadow) on the forum. :expressionless:

Comments

• MrRoarkeMrRoarke Join Date: 2016-05-16 Member: 216830Members
    Yeah, I'd been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen that biome in a while.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited January 2017
    Click on your ICON picture at the top of the forums when signed in...
    Then click on the Large ICON picture on the left of your profile page.
    (It says "change picture" when you put your cursor on it)
    The rest is pretty self explanatory.

B)
  • kJGkJG Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218794Members
    include wrote: »
    This is 37 meters down.

If it's no longer around, perhaps that's where the skeleton inspiration came from?

Second question, how do you change your icon next to your name on the forum. :expressionless:

If I had to take a guess, Id think that its scrapped. We have never seen any more material on this, and If it was still a thing there would have been more forthcoming since then. Imagine how much progress there would have been since may 2015. For the lillypad- and twisty-bridges-biome however there has been very recent stuff
  • includeinclude aka RpTheHotrod Dallas, TX Join Date: 2003-01-08 Member: 12027Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited January 2017
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Click on your ICON picture at the top of the forums when signed in...
    Then click on the Large ICON picture on the left of your profile page.
    (It says "change picture" when you put your cursor on it)
    The rest is pretty self explanatory.

B)

Sorry, but I meant my icon, not my avatar. I should have been more descriptive there. Mine right now is WC 2013 - Shadow.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    include wrote: »
    This is 37 meters down.

Second question, how do you change your icon (as in, not the avatar picture but the icons, like minw is WC 2013 Shadow) on the forum. :expressionless:

Could you give the coordinates to this place? I've never seen this place, and I would like to.

It looks creepy. The greatest beginnings to any great places.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited January 2017
    I can explain a bit

The spikes were going to boarder the grand reef but for some reason they got removed. Probably becase they diddnt make sense geographically

sd0kp1k9q7lb.jpg
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I can explain a bit

The spikes were going to boarder the grand reef but for some reason they got removed. Probably becase they diddnt make sense geographically

sd0kp1k9q7lb.jpg

This would be an amazing area for a Precursor cache. The spikes would provide such a creepy atmosphere for the area.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Skope wrote: »
    I can explain a bit

sd0kp1k9q7lb.jpg

This would be an amazing area for a Precursor cache. The spikes would provide such a creepy atmosphere for the area.

I think originale it was going to be multiple floater islands and either the islands were connected to the spikes or the floaters came of the spikes. Judging by this old consept art.

6szne9ztabnx.jpg
    Skope wrote: »
    I can explain a bit

sd0kp1k9q7lb.jpg

I think it was originally going to be multiple floater islands and either the islands were connected to the spikes or the floaters came of the spikes. Judging by this old concept art.

6szne9ztabnx.jpg
    *sigh*

I don't like to see the concept art.

There are too many awesome ideas in them that didn't get added. :s

Interesting theory.

But those look more like anchors rather than spikes.
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    Now I want to see a large area with spikes in very murky water, somewhere behind the aurora

Speaking of behind the aurora, I haven't been back there in like a year and a half, have they ever done anything with it or is it still just a desolate wasteland
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    edited January 2017
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    I hope these come back. I remember playing and seeing these and being freaked the hell out.