[BUG] Aurora hull disappears, making progression impossible {Experimental Jan-2017-43322}

Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
Subnautica Version: Experimental Jan-2017-43322

Description: Aurora hull and floors disappeared after loading the game. It started on the last experimental version of Subnautica, but carried away on this new version.

Reprodution: Go to the Aurora after the explosion, until the PRAWN bay. Try to enter the Living Quarters. If floor and walls are missing, save the game. Main menu or desktop. Start the game and load the same same. The PC will fall on the water because the hull and floors of the entire ship disappeared.

Screenshot:

0NNGukl.png

DxDiag: pastebin.com/tR41FCCn

output_log.txt: pastebin.com/iUiVmvaW

Save File: https://dropbox.com/s/bkimf4xlzmd6nd6/slot0002%20date%2001-19-2017.7z?dl=0

Comments

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Just cleared the cache. It worked, the hull is there again. The save file is annexed on the thread.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    It just happened now, with the hull of the wreck near Lifepod 17. I'm starting to think these problems with hulls and floors are related in some way.
  • ilemiesilemies Finland Join Date: 2016-03-19 Member: 214499Members
    I can second that. The crew quarters has it all the time, and random wrecks every now and then. Occasionally the hull plate walls and floors become "blinky". Exist when viewed from one angle and not when viewed from another.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    yeah its annoying alot. I used to have absolutely no problems with the Aurora loading in properly as well as any Wrecks in the game but then suddenly i've started to experience problems wherein sometimes entire wrecks dissapears (you can actually see some interior beams and decoration, sometimes even fragments floating all by themselves lol)

I have no idea whats the issues causing these problems by its pretty annoying. Clearing the cache sometimes works, sometimes it doesnt tho ....
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Yes I was in my PRAWN standing right next to a wreck. I got out, swum to the surface, and when I swam back down, the wreck had totally disappeared. Saving and reloading the game restored it. I feel for the devs; they fix one bug and two others take its place. :D