What Happened To The First Biome?

LaMareLeonesLaMareLeones Join Date: 2016-05-06 Member: 216410Members
So I was scrolling through the subnautica youtube page this morning whilst I stumbled upon the Early access trailer (the old one). This being one of the greatest trailers I've seen in my entire life, I decided to give it a re-watch. So while I was enjoying the handy work of the developing team I noticed something. When the main character (you) fall of the top of the escape pod due to the shockwave of the exploding Aurora you fall into the depths of this alien ocean and enter a biome seen in most of the games concept arts. I don't know what to call it, but one thing is clear. I really enjoy the place. It's a biome filled with pillars that have plant life growing on it, and surrounding these pillars, a plentiful of holefish swimming around in schools. There seems to be free of carnivores, or any predators. It's more of a deep safe shallows, a place where you could just drift through with your cyclops without the constant adrenaline rush caused by most of the games biomes. All I'm saying is I really like this biome, but I don't know why the devs decided to cut it. Do you know. I don't know, I just really feel like having some answers because this biome is freaking awesome! :smile:
here is the link if you feel like getting a better view of what the hell I'm on about:

Comments