Multiplayer in Subnautica?

AraniasAranias Germany Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226390Members
It would be really cool if there was a kind of multiplayer mode where you could create your own server and explore the world of Subnautica with friends. Would be really nice. :)

Comments

• TheRelmLordTheRelmLord The Void Join Date: 2017-01-04 Member: 226060Members
    They Might Make A New Game That Is The Same But Instead Multiplayer. Kinda Like "Don't Starve Together."
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    The devs have said that it most likely won't happen. Refer to this post by them.
    Also, welcome to the forums.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I wish for the day when Multiplayer questions are no longer asked.

If only...
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    From this point on, when there's these sort of threads, Imma post this gif to show that even yarny disagrees.

1457695956481.gif
  • drbrianzdrbrianz USA Join Date: 2016-05-02 Member: 216293Members
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    drbrianz wrote: »
    NO

Don't copy me fggt.
  • SansTheSkelebroSansTheSkelebro Italy Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216071Members
    Wow, a multiplayer suggestion! That's something new I definitely haven't seen before!
    http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/144802/coop-or-multiplayer-in-subnautica-im-afraid-not/p1
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Aranias wrote: »
    It would be really cool if there was a kind of multiplayer mode where you could create your own server and explore the world of Subnautica with friends. Would be really nice. :)

It's alright, this kind of topic pops up ALL the time. Just search "multiplayer" in either gen. disc. or ideas + suggestions and you'll see how long people have been talking about this. Complementary awesome on your first post, by the way.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
    SUBNAUTICA 101
    DO STUFF SURVIVE

STOP BLOODY ASKING ABOUT BLOODY MULTIPLAYER
  • SnowballSniperSnowballSniper Join Date: 2016-12-02 Member: 224443Members
    Aranias wrote: »

NO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND LEAVE THE FOURMS

Just kidding:)
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited January 2017
    Heh...
    I guess Reading ISN'T as Fundamental as it used to be.
    smh
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited January 2017
  • AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members
    Maybe the admin should create a floater... OH WAIT! They did that already...
  • william1134william1134 Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226439Members
    Honestly I am not too bothered with the lack of multiplayer. It seems that these days we have loads of multiplayer options and a decent single player game with narrative is a rare thing, which I appreciate greatly.

No kids telling me about my mother and I can drop in and out at will and most importantly.. PAUSE the game!
  • AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members
    @william1134 I grew up with single player games, RPG mostly, and that's how I prefer to play. I hardly ever play MP as there is just too much salt
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    Not sure how I manged to miss this topic so far, but... it calls for Picard facepalm.

............................................________
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?......................................................,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:"........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,...........................`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_..........._,-%.......`
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Anyone else wanna get in some shitposting before the thread gets locked?
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited January 2017
    Do this again and I'll pelt you with olives - Foxy
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This discussion has been closed.