im really worryed DEVS reply please

coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
I'm upset that this beautiful game may not come to full on xbox as its a pc game but I really want the devs to not give up on us on xbox this is why I'm asking this DEVS will you give up on xbox or you planning to bring the game to xbox one fully working game I mean a lot of other players are hoping you don't give up and also keep up the good work and I hope you carry on with this amazing game :)

Comments

• madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    @coldsteellegg I can tell you the team has definitely not given up on Xbox One :) We're even hoping to catch the Xbox One up to the release cycle with PC.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    madsauce wrote: »
    @coldsteellegg I can tell you the team has definitely not given up on Xbox One :) We're even hoping to catch the Xbox One up to the release cycle with PC.

thank you buddy awesome to hear that I got worried also you know your soundcloud place where your subnautica game music is if I buy a song like habitat and used it as a intro for my YouTube would I get into trouble by you guys as I love your guys songs on there :)