[Bug] Unable to Construct/De-Construct anything on existing base. [Experimental]

cinderouscinderous Join Date: 2005-03-15 Member: 45390Members
Everything was working fine on this new base. Built a water filtration just fine and then attempted to build another one. It got to 95% and I had the resources to complete it. I could not deconstruct it. I reloaded my game after foolish saving it after this point. I returned to only my existing water filtration. I could place down the hologram to build anything, but it would not even attempt to progress. Any attempt to deconstruct anything essentially starts the process but will not let you finish deconstructing anything.

This happens to everything in my base. I attempt to deconstruct and everything shows its deconstruction art, but cannot deconstruct. No errors. Just sits like this screenshots, 100% cannot deconstruct or finish construction.

MUTKPcR.png

I will attempt to make a different base elsewhere to see if this bug has permanently effected my game, however all my resources have gone into this base and the inability to deconstruct/construct on it is forcing me to take a little break.

Comments

• cinderouscinderous Join Date: 2005-03-15 Member: 45390Members
    Okay, so the solution to this bug is to just swim far enough away and return. It will NOT be fixed by exiting to main menu and relaunching it.

I was able to build another base farther away, returned to this base and was able to deconstruct/construct anything.