Craftable Teleporters

Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
I have noticed that you can scan the Precursor Teleporters but there doesn't seem to be a blueprint to craft one (of my knowing) so what if there was?

The idea is that you are able to find Teleporter Fragments you will need to scan three fragments to have the blueprint these fragments can be found in Wrecks and to craft them you will need:

2x Plasteel Ingots

2x Computerchips

4x Titanium

1x Diamond

I have tried to test posting images by dragging them in the post or copying them into the hyper link and image URL but when i click preview it does not work so any help will be appreciated thank you :smile:

Also if you like tell me what you think of this idea.

Comments

• andrewcandrewc Join Date: 2016-12-20 Member: 225231Members
    It was mentioned before. It takes allot away from exploring with your sub... just teleport.
    We want more reasons to climb into a sub than not.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
  • yungmewyungmew United States, California Join Date: 2016-12-24 Member: 225432Members
    This is actually a good idea.

Travelling to new areas or hard to reach biomes with your vehicles is one thing.

It's a little tedious however to constantly have to drive all the way across the map to your other bases to mine for other materials that dont naturally spawn in the biome you're currently inhabiting.

Making a teleporter room that just teleports the player (not vehicles) would make a rather nice addition and smooth out gathering materials.
  • Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
    yungmew wrote: »
    This is actually a good idea.

Travelling to new areas or hard to reach biomes with your vehicles is one thing.

It's a little tedious however to constantly have to drive all the way across the map to your other bases to mine for other materials that dont naturally spawn in the biome you're currently inhabiting.

Making a teleporter room that just teleports the player (not vehicles) would make a rather nice addition and smooth out gathering materials.

Thank you very much for this comment and have a merry christmas :smiley: