Happy birthday Subnautica!

Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
Two years ago this blast of a game came out, bringing many players together. Valcry did a video on youtube where he shows a lot of screenshots taken over these past two years. Shows the game's evolution, and it's music too!

Time for some cake!

COnJzArVEAAPAQC.jpg

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2016
    Pfft your cake isn't even underwater, what is this blasphemy!

Nostalgia points for finding that video!
  • KisuKisu Germany Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221099Members
    I want a piece of it! D:
    Happy Birthday Subnautica!! ("\(^_^)/")
  • BioluminescentBobBioluminescentBob Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221908Members
    edited December 2016
    Happy birthday Subnautica :smiley:
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    edited December 2016
    Best birthday wishes to one of the most incredible games to appear in the past decade.
  • NerdyEricNerdyEric Join Date: 2016-11-15 Member: 223876Members
    I just got here around a half year ago but I'm happy to see the game has been in development long enough for me to buy it
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I can't believe how long this game has been out on Steam. I for one, have been playing for all of those two years, I have not regretted a single moment of it (except the No World glitch a long while back, but that's water under the bridge). So I thank the devs for making a game that is beyond amazing. All the while making it how EA titles should be made. I just can't wait for full release, and we can see Subnautica in all of its glory.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016
    Happy birthday Subnautica! And what a wonderful cake! Bought this game coming off of an "underwater themed games" buying craze, had just finished "Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human." Man, I love this game.