Skull'n'Crossfire rifle:Tradable & Marketable After: 1/1/2028, 1:00:00 AM !?

ZotanZotan Hungary Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224520Members
Please Help, im want to sell my Skull 'n' Crossfire rifle, but its write i can trade it After: 1/1/2028, 1:00:00 AM . Something dont work.... My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pezecske/

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Making a second thread isn't going to help us get to your issue any faster. Most of us don't work on the weekends anyways.

@Remi might know something about your problem.
  • LativeLative Join Date: 2016-10-30 Member: 223496Members
    I have the same problem with the inventory (Elite Assault Armor,Shadow Gorge,NS2WC14 Globe Shoulder Patch,Shadow Lerk,Tundra Exosuit) and dublicated The Pumpkin Patch. I think it can happen real war between khara and Space Marines for 12 years ...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PrettyFlyForA/
  • ZotanZotan Hungary Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224520Members
    LOL , my rifle, simple lost from my inventory, i dont have it now. pls help XD
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited December 2016
    I checked both inventories and economy histories and it seems like this was a temporarily issue of the steam economy server but seems to have fixed itself.
    omg. Yes Steam simple remove my rifle from the inventory... Thats the fix? i buy items every day from the market. But thats only happen with this game... and no one help me. great. 2 euro lost...
    one time i lost my Payday2 gun when i try to sell it. The devs instant give me new one. But here, i already write message to "Remi", and post here, but nothing happen. No one help me...
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Zotan wrote: »
    omg. Yes Steam simple remove my rifle from the inventory... Thats the fix? i buy items every day from the market. But thats only happen with this game... and no one help me. great. 2 euro lost...

Okay one rifle indeed was removed from your inventory at the 2016/12/05 07:43:47. I restored given weapon.

Otherwise every other weapon seems to have been successfully traded to other users.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    If you bought a bugged weapon skin from the steam server mishap Valve should have refunded it accordingly after removing it from your inventory.

Are you sure this wasn't the case?
    Yes, now everything is okay. No, i dont get any refund, i watch my wallet.. But now i got the rifle. Thank you Sir.