Add Npc with Relationship options.

hartiashartias spain Join Date: 2016-11-21 Member: 224122Members
all the time i play a survival game like subnautica, the forest, etc... y see is always the same you alone vs the world. and in subnautica is kinda frustrated because you recieve mesage from other survivors but when you reach the lifepods they are dead, i understand everybody cant survive to a space crash, but really nobody?, i think it could be cool to meet other npc and take it to your base and they give you quest like "build me a bedroom", "get me some Gold", thinks like that and the posibiliti to have a relationship would be cool too. thx for your time and sorry for my poor english.

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited November 2016
    Technically some did survive the crash, but then they got killed by other 'sources' some time after landing.

Communications Relay provides this message after a while: "Subject 11783 destroyed. Mode switch: patrol. New targets unaccounted for: 1." Guess who that unaccounted target most likely is? :P

As for things like quests and relationships.... I don't think Subnautica was intended to be that sort of game. While I would have loved to have some NPC's around, survivors and etc, it's almost certainly not going to happen :(
  • themaelstormthemaelstorm Germany Join Date: 2016-11-03 Member: 223623Members
    I think that's kind of the point of this game.

You are alone in space, I mean, waterworld. But that's also like space.

I think despite the colorful world we see, it is an incredibly depressing, bleak game.

And I think this will be even more evident with voice overs to texts (which I assume will be done.)
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    At least there's the cutefish if you abs need a buddy that's not a Wilson.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members