Concerns with Xbox One version

TheDarkSunTheDarkSun United States Join Date: 2016-10-25 Member: 223364Members
Ive been playing this game for several hours now and have noticed several issues.

A)...When loading inside a Seabase the bulkhead doors wont open.
B)...The game randomly locks up and crashes or simply freezes and requires a full system restart.
C)...Game lags badly in different areas
D)...When placing structures sometimes the game becomes stubborn and wont let you attach it or even place it, even though theres nothing around.
E)...Not sure if this one is me or if its happened before (I placed several Thermal Generators and they have full charge yet I keep having spotlights turning but no light)
F)...Now this one is on me but I'll ask to figure it out. I have a dozen hours on this game in creative mode to get the feel for the game but cant seem to figure out the point of the game. I keep getting "Weird energy reading" messages at various locations but nothing is there. Is the story or main gameplay only available in Survival mode?

Comments

• TheDarkSunTheDarkSun United States Join Date: 2016-10-25 Member: 223364Members
    A) Bulhead doors wont open AT ALL. I literally have to decontruct them to get past them
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    A lot of people are having these issues unfortunately that will hopefully be fixed in the next update, if nothing else at least the framrate/lag. The " strange energy readings " are related to the story that will be implemented when the game is complete. As of right now they are slowly implementing story related items and things of that sort.
  • TheDarkSunTheDarkSun United States Join Date: 2016-10-25 Member: 223364Members
    Im going to keep playing the game and Ill use this post to remark on any more bugs I notice in game. Hopefully others will as well so the devs know what to look for