i dont want to sound like a whinny little brat

nzg41nzg41 america Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215167Members
but where is the update? according to trello it was supposed to come out today, yes i know its early acess and things change but ive had no word from the devs, can someone fill me in?+

Comments

• nzg41nzg41 america Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215167Members
    im aware of that...and just switch to expermental, i see much progress has been made, i was just hoping for a small explanation or so
  • supermangsupermang Australia Join Date: 2016-03-16 Member: 214286Members
    Dates in the roadmap changed to Tuesday 25th https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
    Most likely due to bugfixing
    supermang wrote: »
    Dates in the roadmap changed to Tuesday 25th https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
    Most likely due to bugfixing

makes sense....faound one...the guns interior is missing
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Aw, boo. I was waiting for the update all day. That said, I wasn't not expecting this one to be delayed and if it's necessary, it's necessary. The 25th will come soone enough.
  • HYBRID1313HYBRID1313 Australia Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215179Members
    No need for an explanation, the Devs have given it a lot; Trello is subject to change. Don't rely on it.
    HYBRID1313 wrote: »
    No need for an explanation, the Devs have given it a lot; Trello is subject to change. Don't rely on it.

well at least i dont get a thousand flames for voiceing my....no complants is the wrong word....seriosuly you dont find both a dev and comminity like this, the fact that unknow worlds activly commincates with its fans says thouasands about there dedication
  • HerugrimHerugrim The Poconos Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221402Members

Yeah, don't rely on the trello except that every time someone asks about the updates in this game people refer then to the trello. Kind of an interesting loop to trap people in.

All the updates get delayed, usually so they can take the time to update the web sites and put a video together, and prepare the xbone port. VR support might have something to do with it as well.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Sometimes people read what's in Trello and translate it as thus saith the developers, and then they get upset and rant when their (the complainer's) perceived notions turn out to be false. They'll act as if the devs had promised it. Unless a dev categorically states such and such publicly on these forums, it's best to take what you read on Trello as a possibility, not gospel.
  • LonnehartLonnehart Guam Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218816Members
    I like to treat Trello as an estimate of where the devs are as far as building the game. It's not something that's set in stone and a lot of things can interfere with development (birth of a new baby, death in the family, being slapped with a freshly caught bluefin tuna, etc)...
  • MiralityMirality New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-05 Member: 221004Members
    edited October 2016
    The trello is a plan. And no plan survives first contact with the enemy. (The enemy are bugs. It's a bug planet.)
  • ImmortalHunterImmortalHunter Surrey BC Canada Earth Join Date: 2016-10-04 Member: 222853Members
    Be patient people good things come to those who wait B)
  • HYBRID1313HYBRID1313 Australia Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215179Members
    Mirality wrote: »
    The trello is a plan. And no plan survives first contact with the enemy. (The enemy are bugs. It's a bug planet.)

Bug Planet... is that a reference... :)
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    The new date says October 26th, I think this seems legit! :D
  • MiralityMirality New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-05 Member: 221004Members
    Why, whatever gave you that idea?
    klendathu_original.png
    Why, whatever gave you that idea?
    klendathu_original.png

you know what made me laugh, no mans skys protagnist finding the subnotica world, pretty dam sure a ship that small would be hard for the prcurser cannon to target if it was moving fast
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited October 2016
    Off topic, but, did you ever play Infested Planet?
    If you liked Starship Troopers you'd love IP. It's a very solid game well worth checking out, especially if you liked those scenes with literally thousands of bugs swarming.

pf1i865mgme4.png