captins quarters

gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
has anyone found the code to get the small ship model yet

Comments

• kubazet99kubazet99 Czech Republic Join Date: 2016-08-17 Member: 221450Members
    I hear(but not sure), code for this is somehere hidden in other PDA data downloads.Somehre in PDA is text wtih 4 numbers,if you find him and do it coretly you get acces,but as i say not sore.
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    I don't actually think it is in the game yet.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Do ency all that shows all the codes
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
    Do ency all that shows all the codes

HUH?????
  • The08MetroidManThe08MetroidMan Join Date: 2016-09-23 Member: 222527Members
    edited October 2016
    The code for the Captain's Cabin actually isn't in the game yet. According to the "Barebones First Story" entry on the game's Trello page, the code for the cabin is going to be added with the next update in late October. The plans may be subject to change, but ATM it's planned to be in in the "Crash Zone Lifepod" - which most likely refers to Lifepod 4 (the only other floating pod besides your own/Lifepod 5... only upside-down with a giant hole in it) as it's the only known lifepod in Crash Zone area.

The reason the Captain's Cabin is locked in the first place is because the data-console in there is supposed to be where you acquire the blueprints for the rocket that's meant to be your escape from the planet/your endgame. Or in other words... without cheats, you're sadly going to have to wait until the next major update to get that ship model. Fortunately, the next update is projected to be sometime after October 20 or so, therefore the wait might be as short as two weeks.
  • FrraksurredFrraksurred USA Join Date: 2015-04-04 Member: 202960Members
    edited October 2016
    You can spawn the ship in your inventory by opening the console (Hit F3, then hit it again to close it, then hit the "~" button to open a console command box) and typing in: "item starshipsouvenir" (without quotes).

Apart from that, there is currently no way to find the ship in-game as of yet, though I've heard rumors it is supposed to be available in some part of the new Aurora.