SkySat

ArtoriusArtorius Indiana USA Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 221998Members
Maybe this is a post-endgame thing or at least late game but having a small solar powered blimp acting as a small short range SkySat would allow the player to use a GPS of sorts or something to that effect. There may be other uses. It would sit about 100-200m high. Could possible warn of coming bad weather.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just an idea.

Comments

• badgerfrothbadgerfroth Darlington UK Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215599Members
    No, hang on....You've just given me a great idea.

THE INFLATABLE TORPEDO!

Fire a small package into the mouth of a curious Reaper and laugh as the torpedo rapidly inflates, howl with delight as it lifts the bloated cretin up and out of the waves, and cry tears of joy as the Mountain Cannon blasts the skyward beastie into charred Chum.

Pleasing and practical.

Devs, you heard it here first.
  • ArtoriusArtorius Indiana USA Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 221998Members
    No, hang on....You've just given me a great idea.

THE INFLATABLE TORPEDO!

Fire a small package into the mouth of a curious Reaper and laugh as the torpedo rapidly inflates, howl with delight as it lifts the bloated cretin up and out of the waves, and cry tears of joy as the Mountain Cannon blasts the skyward beastie into charred Chum.

Pleasing and practical.

Devs, you heard it here first.

Wait....hang on...when I stop laughing....
    Yeah, I don't think so.
    I'm not sure my skysat has any purpose whatsoever. But your idea definitely made me laugh. :smiley:
    That said... A torpedo that snags a creature and drags them away for a bit or floats them up a ways away would be nice. And it wouldn't need to be in any way harmful. Just a "go away now mister fish"
    Lol.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Artorius wrote: »
    That said... A torpedo that snags a creature and drags them away for a bit or floats them up a ways away would be nice. And it wouldn't need to be in any way harmful. Just a "go away now mister fish"
    Lol.

The propulsion cannon sort of does this, it just pushes them back a way... I haven't tried the Propulsion cannon on reapers yet... Hold on a sec...
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Artorius wrote: »
    Lol.

The propulsion cannon sort of does this, it just pushes them back a way... I haven't tried the Propulsion cannon on reapers yet... Hold on a sec...

Yep, your right. I haven't tried in a while but last I tried it didn't do much. But status torpedoes work to stop a reaper for a few seconds. But I haven't tried it on the Sea Dragon.