I'm not crazy...am I?

JustBurnItAllJustBurnItAll Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-09-27 Member: 222658Members
So, I see that there is another post about disappearing fauna and minerals, but I'm troubled by the "fix" people are assigning to it, as well as how absolutely little I'm hearing about it. Long story short, I came back to the game after giving it a bit more time to develope and after about 2 hrs into a new game I noticed that all the fish, minerals, blueprints, fragments and just about ANYTHING lootable had completely disappeared. I did what one or two people had suggested and saved the game, exited out entirely, even hard reset my XBOX. After this I started up again and everything had, in fact, returned, with the exception of blueprints and fragments. However, after about ten minutes the fish and minerals disappeared again. I started FIVE new games hoping to break the cycle, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, even deleted my local save data, syncing Subnautica to the cloud. All of these ended the same way, with everything I've listed disappearing and very little besides a few comments to give the experience any creedance. This IS happening to other XBOX users, right? I've also noticed that the last time any of the " Subnautica XBOX" Youtubers uploaded ANY in-game content was 3 weeks ago and that was in creative...although that could be coincidence. For me this makes the current state of the game unplayable as I can in no way advance, let alone survive with no way to eat or drink. So why am I hearing so little about such a gamebreaking bug and when will it please, PLEASE be fixed?

Comments

• Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    No it happens to others hell it happens to me when i move to fast in the game i dont think the devs have it totally sorted out dude just got to be patient for the next bug fix update if it includes it (i play survival only) i did read somewhere about uninstall reinstall fix somewhere maybe that will help not sure im sure someone with more knowledge will post to help you out so be patient everyone excited and hate the bugs to lol but some day it will be all fixed and ready ^^
  • JustBurnItAllJustBurnItAll Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-09-27 Member: 222658Members
    Thanks man! Yeah, I tried uninstall and reisntalling and it didn't. I'm ABSOLUTELY more than willing to wait out a patch, I just couldn't get a response and found very little on the matter which surprised me for such a big bug. Heck, I found more on random flashing lights, which I'd take over this any day.Lol...I'm no stranger to early access games and all the bug that follow, I'm just not used to finding so little on them, especially one so big. But, really, thank you SO much for resonding to me. That's all I really wanted: comfirmation.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    No prob man if it helps i remember xbox support telling me dont update at the same time you install that somtimes makes thing buggy there was alot of talk of this bug a long time ago its not ironed out fully keep up the good vibes ^^
  • Kingdolphin510Kingdolphin510 Join Date: 2016-09-11 Member: 222242Members
    It isnt a bug, subnautica lacks a respawning script. this can be fixed by restarting the game