Transfuser

ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
The centrifuge is a pretty becoming a pretty big thing and the transfuser has already been worked on a bunch so id like to see this be worked on next so maybe you could reverse engineer the carrar and inject it into infected wildlife to get it uninflected (who new it was so simple)

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Obraxis has stated that Carar-infected wildlife is only a temporary effect, however if it does make a return to Subnautica at some point I'd love to have a way to cure the diseased sea creatures. Your ideas great, but it's hard enough to catch a Peeper as it is, let alone inject it with something. I suggest an AOE cure, like a cloud of liquid that stretches for a short distance curing everything inside.

Also there will be a way to cure the Carar and it involves the Sea Emperor. If we could get a serum, that's where we'd find it, and not through reverse engineering the virus itself.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Obraxis has stated that Carar-infected wildlife is only a temporary effect, however if it does make a return to Subnautica at some point I'd love to have a way to cure the diseased sea creatures. Your ideas great, but it's hard enough to catch a Peeper as it is, let alone inject it with something. I suggest an AOE cure, like a cloud of liquid that stretches for a short distance curing everything inside.

Also there will be a way to cure the Carar and it involves the Sea Emperor. If we could get a serum, that's where we'd find it, and not through reverse engineering the virus itself.

Or perhaps inject the cure in one of each type of creature and have it slowly spread to the other creatures, netting you an achievement.
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »

Yea i know that the juvinle sea emperors will have to do with the cure but you should have to get blood samples from each of the fish to make a cure thats specific to them (and peepers are not that hard to catch)
  • IcremunIcremun Join Date: 2016-09-12 Member: 222276Members
    edited September 2016
    The sea emperor emits clouds of enzyme witch infected fish swim towards and it cures the fish of the carar (the fish are probably brought there by the warpers but trello dose not say)

You cannot cure yourself this way, you have to hatch the sea emperor eggs and the baby sea emperors emit 'globules' of enzyme witch you consume to cure yourself.