Nuclear Reactor Effect

Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
edited September 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
I have noticed that if you base floods it does not react much. So I came up with the idea that the generator could get damaged and start leaking radiation. This might happen because of a base flood or a malfunction. So if the generator (Lets call it the NR) gets damaged it will start slowly leaking radiation into your base and the surrounding environment. This will make all the fish run away and it will also act like the Auroras radiation. You can avoid it by wearing the Rad Suit and you can fix the NR by welding it. On top of leaking Radiation it will slowly generate less and less power. A way to avoid the radiation spilling out is RRBR (Radiation Resistant Base Reinforcements). These would stop radiation leaking into your surrounding area and you would craft it by just adding 1 or 2 lead to the Reinforcement recipe. Another item would be a Radiation resistant Bulk Head to stop Radiation from getting into the rest of your base. Again, just add 1 or 2 lead to the crafting recipe. This would add a risk of using the NR. So please tell me what you think!

Comments