Some weird and missing builds since patch?

ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
Okay this may be a biggie or just me being lazy but here we go...

1. The frame rate has gotten much worse than before - it was slow when crowded as you dive among plant life and fish. But its gotten even more so when the frame rate drops so bad that I have to pause my movements for a second or two just for it to go back to normal!
2. The HAB is no longer in my build list and I can't seem to find any fragments relating to this - unless I cheat but what's the fun in that!!
3. Watching the sun rise up over the horizon is nice but when it flickers from a perfect orange/yellow ball to a black square every second or two makes the lovely experience a bit cheapened!!
4. And the vehicle builder/floating thing (sorry forgot the name) no longer exists in my build list which means though I have the blueprints for the Seamoth and the P.R.A.W.N suit ( yes it was easy to get on the ship!!) I can't build them - unless like previous I cheat.... And what's the fun in doing that!!
5. And when an incoming message comes in over the comms requesting I investigate a life craft or two out in the ocean and I glide along (get it... glide!!) and visit, it's surprising though the marker tells me that I've reached the location - but there's no life craft either on the surface or on the ocean floor?? This has happened mainly with life rafts located near the ship and not as much those further away from the crash site...

Before the patch everything was fine and I was having fun fighting with sharks and scary the crap outta myself puttering along in my moth in the dark at twelve hundred meters in the black, but since yesterday's patch little things have become more noticeable. Oh and one last thing the draw distance when travelling under water was an issue before - but its even worse now.... Otherwise I'm loving the game though its a pre-view an I'm glad to have paid for it whilst playing on the Xbox...

Keep up the great work Devs and you have a fan in this old gamer..

Cheers folks

Comments

• Tlroa893Tlroa893 Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221113Members
    I've had the black boxes appear randomly. Are you sure you just aren't looking in the right area? I thought the same thing about others because they were somewhere totally different this time.
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
    Update: found the HAB just needed to go to the Island in the South and scan the derelict building along with some other useful building parts..... So that's sorted now to find the Mobile Vehicle builder?? Got the blue prints for the PRAWN, Seamoth and most of the Cyclone, but no way to build them!!
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
    Tlroa893 wrote: »
    I've had the black boxes appear randomly. Are you sure you just aren't looking in the right area? I thought the same thing about others because they were somewhere totally different this time.

Yeah I thought they might repawn in the same areas, but nope well for me that is!! This time round most of the fragments were in completely different locations - not a bigger really for it makes the game harder and fun to play, or that I'm too lazy...
  • Tlroa893Tlroa893 Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221113Members
    Tube had the black
    ANZAC69 wrote: »
    Update: found the HAB just needed to go to the Island in the South and scan the derelict building along with some other useful building parts..... So that's sorted now to find the Mobile Vehicle builder?? Got the blue prints for the PRAWN, Seamoth and most of the Cyclone, but no way to build them!!

They are in a big crash near the Aurora