Please do not give up on frame rate and rendering issue

CDMAssCDMAss Join Date: 2016-08-29 Member: 221863Members
I was never a fan of crafting survival genre until recently I saw someone streaming this game on Twitch. I was fascinated by the world design and immediately purchased this game on my Xbox one since I don't have a gaming PC. The frame rate and pop in object issue is a huge problem in this game. But despite all of the issue, I invest 20+ hours of gameplay since the day I bought, and still counting everyday.
This game is amazing!! This game would be perfect if you can fix all the graphic issue. I know it seems like a long way but please don't give up on us.

Thanks!!!!!

Comments

• ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
    Yep its a great game thanks to Tubers and their vids that got me interested, and now two weeks later I can't get enough of the great 'open' world fishing, diving and scaring myself stupid driving along in the dark and my moth!!
  • bparkerson04bparkerson04 Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221564Members
    These are some of the best developers I've seen in regards to their interaction with the community and their dedication to their game. They have not and will not give up on us if their current progress is any indication. Microsoft is holding them back more than anything, because all of their patches have to be approved before they can go live. If they fail review, they have to fix whatever it is that Microsoft doesn't like and then they have to resubmit it again.