Escaping the Aurora.

CarbunkelCarbunkel Members Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217106Posts: 8 Fully active user
So I've just gotten the prawn update and it's amazing!

My problem is that I'm trapped in the drive room section just after the cargo bay. I can't backtrack for some reason and the usual drive room escape is now blocked by a metal mesh.

Any help would be great. :)

Comments

• SneakySharkSneakyShark Members Join Date: 2016-08-26 Member: 221739Posts: 15 Advanced user
    Try using the "warpme" command
  • CarbunkelCarbunkel Members Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217106Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Try using the "warpme" command

I'm on the Xbox. :\
  • CarbunkelCarbunkel Members Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217106Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Nvm. I got it to work. Thank you so much.

I googled using commands on Xbox lol. :blush:
    SneakyShark
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Posts: 2,816 admin
    If you came down through cargo room and the elevator room, then to get out you can do 1 of 2 things --you can use the laser cutter on the door leading to other sections of the lower area or you can walk back up the elevator shaft ramp. We realize it might not seem obvious that players can do that, however, so we are thinking of ways to make that improve that.
    Angelic_RazgrizDrownedOut
  • ElMonstroElMonstro GermanyMembers Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221570Posts: 77 Fully active user
    If you came down through cargo room and the elevator room, then to get out you can do 1 of 2 things --you can use the laser cutter on the door leading to other sections of the lower area or you can walk back up the elevator shaft ramp. We realize it might not seem obvious that players can do that, however, so we are thinking of ways to make that improve that.

Maybe a repairable station for the lift that it starts working again?
    I could imagine something that i have to weld together and than insert a powercell.
    All visits to the Aurora brought me at least 2 powercells so the rawmaterial should be findable.
    Oh, a big scannable and luminescent purple Mushroom?
    Let's scan it. Closer... Closerrr... Oh? A Creature in i...HURRRKKKK
    "Congratulations, you died!"
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CAMembers Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Posts: 208 Advanced user

More ladders would be nice inside of the aurora
    "Wait What?" -Me
  • Tlroa893Tlroa893 Members Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221113Posts: 64 Advanced user
    Does this mean you fixed the glitch that stops the player from fitting through holes made via laser cutter?
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depthsMembers Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Posts: 1,006 Advanced user
    Tlroa893 wrote: »
    Does this mean you fixed the glitch that stops the player from fitting through holes made via laser cutter?

You can get through the sealed doors on the Aurora now.
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • SneakySharkSneakyShark Members Join Date: 2016-08-26 Member: 221739Posts: 15 Advanced user
    @Carbunkel How did you type in the code in the Aurora I can't get mine to work.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Members Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Posts: 242 Advanced user
    @SneakyShark The dev panel on xbox can be opened with Lb/Rb/A at the same time and then there are lists of helpful(and some not) commands to fill you inventory, spawn features, travel. Google subnautica dev commands for lists of info
    @Slackerstu No I mean the keypad in the Aurora.
    @Slackerstu No I mean the keypad in the Aurora.

But thanks for the info!