What would you like to see be worked on?

spherefriendyellowspherefriendyellow Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221832Members
edited August 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Idk which ever you want

Comments

• SigmalxSigmalx USA Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220132Members
    check out their backlog, they are almost finished patching the lost river for everything specific
  • ZappsteveZappsteve Join Date: 2016-08-04 Member: 220965Members
    Even though i would love to see them implementing some new vehicles into the game i think it will be better if we stay at three at the moment and let them finish subnautica first (getting it to 1.0). Maybe then work on some new subs.
  • SatadorosSatadoros Germany Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217833Members
    i would love to see some alien tech buldings and some alien tech. like auto repair for the moth maybe a basebuilder and scanner-arm for the mech-suit
  • Midnight_TeaMidnight_Tea Join Date: 2016-08-27 Member: 221790Members
    My vote is with alien creatures. Always more alien creatures. The more populated this ocean, the more it's easy to believe it's an actual alien ocean and not a video game. I mean of course Subnautica is a video game, but a lot of its magic is in delaying that connection. Having only a handful of creatures per biome is not realistic. Of course, it doesn't need to be realistic, but it does keep the suspension of disbelief alive just a little bit longer. And that magic dies almost immediately when you head to the grassy plains and see like six or seven plus sandsharks at once.

On that note, I'd vote for reining in the hostile creature spawns, because it's also immersion-damaging to constantly be needing to pop medkits. A bite should be painful and unpleasant, not an annoying workaday hazard. I wouldn't mind if in turn the much-reduced predator population did a lot more damage as such.
  • Claire_CosmiqueClaire_Cosmique France Join Date: 2016-06-10 Member: 218361Members
    I put Other.
    I would start to see goals being put in place. genre quests. Find NPCs, I feel too lonely.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    We need more creatures! (Especially Rocky the Rock Puncher)