Developer menu!!

qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
Hey guys and gals I was just over on trello and I found a post that discussed a developer menu which I assume is simply all of the developer options that you'd get from console comands all in one neat place. Well to get it all you have to do is press the start/menu key after that simultaneously press RB/LB and your in!! Although now that I'm going through developer commands still has a wider range of available commands but this is still pretty convenient Cuz you can access some graphical settings.5vghnadq1hf3.png
y3kmpqbfc4c1.png

Comments

• qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    USE AT OWN DISCRETION ALTERING TO MANY OF THE GRAPHICAL SETTINGS CAUSESO CRAZY BUGS AND FRAME RATE DROPS WHITE SCREENS AND GLITCH DISPLAYS USE AT OWN DISCRETION!!
  • bparkerson04bparkerson04 Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221564Members
    edited August 2016
    Don't mess with anything but bloom, light shafts and water drip effect (in graphical settings). The other options cause issues. Frame rate lets you see frame rate info on screen. The frame rate graph thing puts a real time graoh on screen to visualize frame rate info.
    Don't mess with anything but bloom, light shafts and water drip effect (in graphical settings). The other options cause issues. Frame rate lets you see frame rate info on screen. The frame rate graph thing puts a real time graoh on screen to visualize frame rate info.

Haha yup I figured that out within a minute of trying it out :o it goes crazy and w me very thing starts flashing white and black then the textures glitch and I can see everything that's outside my base as though the walls are my even there
  • LocketWraithLocketWraith Join Date: 2016-08-26 Member: 221733Members
    qpearl35 wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals I was just over on trello and I found a post that discussed a developer menu which I assume is simply all of the developer options that you'd get from console comands all in one neat place. Well to get it all you have to do is press the start/menu key after that simultaneously press RB/LB and your in!! Although now that I'm going through developer commands still has a wider range of available commands but this is still pretty convenient Cuz you can access some graphical settings.5vghnadq1hf3.png
    y3kmpqbfc4c1.png

The question of which I suspect many of us are now asking ourselves: Can I increase that fucking render distance?
    qpearl35 wrote: »
    y3kmpqbfc4c1.png

The question of which I suspect many of us are now asking ourselves: Can I increase that fucking render distance?

Lol not that I saw however once 5hey fix it hopefully, you'll be able to turn off water fog sunbeams and turn on bloom to make it look even better tho I only suggest turning off water fog and sunbeams if you want to see the scale of how they've built the game
  • scouttsscoutts Victoria, BC Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220747Members
    Is there a noticeable improvement by turning off blooms and sunlight etc?
    scoutts wrote: »
    Is there a noticeable improvement by turning off blooms and sunlight etc?

I believe bloom was off on default when I first went into the menu and turn ingredients off the sunbeams only increase my average FPS from 19/20 to 23/36 that'd where is started staying for me at least
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    @LocketWraith I think there is a command that lets you change render distance, I have no idea if it works on the Xbx1 version though. Check the wiki for more info.