[Bug] Floating Debris

TetrapodTetrapod Wastelands of California Join Date: 2016-08-04 Member: 220973Members
Sometimes you find debris in the air instead of placement under water. Love to have that fixed, totally ruins my above water view of the Aurora. Really cuts into the value of my base when I decide to sell.

Comments

• MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    I see that too. Seems to happen after the Aurora explodes.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    It sadly happens to me alot lately. If it were floating on the surface of the water I would praise it for immersion, but you can tell it's a debris layout "on land" just hovering in the air heh. Although with this new update, sometimes I can snag fragments or PRAWN arms from the air as freebies. :tongue:
  • v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    Same here and in my build of the game (experimental) I see multiple floating fragments in one place next to the floating debris
  • WheeljackWheeljack Chilling in the Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214338Members
    I happens before the explosion too. There's this one floating piece right by my life pod. It wasn't there at first, but after a trip to the kelp forest, low and behold. Then, after the explosion, there's a floating solar panel fragment I can scan over and over again. It won't disappear no matter how many times I scan it.
  • LadyBriarLadyBriar Join Date: 2016-08-24 Member: 221680Members
    Definitely happens before the explosion. I made a game to test some things, teleported into the reactor room and repaired it so it never blew up. Debri was still all over above the surface of the water.
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    I travel a lot in the early game. I am at the floater island before I have a seaglide and I don't even have a base when I'm at the mountain island in my seamoth. I had just unlocked the cyclops before I had a basic seabase. Every time I come home from a far away trip there is a pice of debris hovering over my pod. There are 2 clumps of items and 1 sheet of metal. It needs to be fixed :/