Weird message in the comms relay

LittleWeeabooLittleWeeaboo Join Date: 2016-08-22 Member: 221599Members
Have over 400 hours in subnautica and its the first time i hear this message it goes along the lines of this is commander keen the captain of the aurora is gone do not leave your life pods about 750 meters south of the aurora land has been discovered survive until you can regroup there, so I went south probs around 800 meters from the aurora and didnt find anything I'm so confused

Comments

• ElMonstroElMonstro Germany Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221570Members
    That seems to be a bug in my eyes.
    It played the message for me after i got near the floating island, where the Kegasicrew lived.
    Either i misinterpreted it, i dont have a compass, or it refers to the floating island.
  • LittleWeeabooLittleWeeaboo Join Date: 2016-08-22 Member: 221599Members
    ElMonstro wrote: »
    That seems to be a bug in my eyes.
    It played the message for me after i got near the floating island, where the Kegasicrew lived.
    Either i misinterpreted it, i dont have a compass, or it refers to the floating island.

I found an island that has water inside of a cave that goes down pretty far then just shoots you back out into the open there is nothing special on it may be something they added earlier on that i missed and there is nothing on it, but its south of the aurora so in the future it could be a part of the story line who knows
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Pretty sure that message refers to the floater island.
  • jrose78jrose78 MA Join Date: 2016-08-17 Member: 221437Members
    There are 2 islands I think.. I thought the computer says the rendezvous point is corrupt and only gives the life boat coordinates ? You think that is in reference to the commander keen game on PC a long time ago? lol.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    The message does reference to the floater island.