All reapers are gone

kulia18kulia18 Poland Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221560Members
I can't find any leviathan reaper, i've been looking for them , i've searched almost all the map and they are gone i'm 100% sure there was one near aurora just above mushroom forest, but hes not there anymore Maybe i should be happy :D but im not. I've installed game from beginning on second computer and again i cant find them, Any ideas ?

Comments

• kulia18kulia18 Poland Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221560Members
    edited August 2016
    Only just one near Aurora disappeared. i found rest actually in dunes and mountains but they are bugged also
  • rottendrakerottendrake Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217470Members
    You have a good life. I had 3 in my game. 1 is patrolling east side of aurora. 1 is just on the border between mushroom forest and grand reefs. And another one, guess what? Patrolling my freaking safe shallows near aurora. Was going scavenging for metal salvages when suddenly it pops out from the ground and munches my seamoth to dust.

I don't bring my seaglider, it's night, it's dark and full of terrors, and my base is far from aurora. Listening to the reaper screaming as i swam towards my base as fast as i can, keep glimpsing back as i hoped the reaper will be content with eating my seamoth.
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    I'm having the same issue, can't find reapers near the Aurora but they spawn in the mountains and dunes. Only managed to get a reaper to spawn near the Aurora once and it kept glitching in and out of existence every two seconds until finally permanently disappearing. Haven't seen one since.
  • SeleriousSelerious Alexandria, VA Join Date: 2016-08-23 Member: 221610Members
    Similar problem for me. Last I checked they weren't all gone, but one seems to have set up shop under the Aurora near the underwater entrance in the shallow part of the crash zone. I found out because it came charging out of the ground at me murdering me and my seamoth and I went back to check...yup still there. There isn't even room for it to swim it is so shallow. LOL