Exosuit available for xbox 1 yet?

GlemishGlemish Oklahoma Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221085Members
Is the exosuit available for xbox 1 at this time? Just wondering.

Comments

• Luffy490Luffy490 USA Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218088Members
    edited August 2016
    If you mean by crafting one, no.

You can spawn one with the Dev console, though.

Press LB + RB + A at the same time (while playing), and type in:
    • Spawn Exosuit

Be warned though, It isn't in a formal release state

It is highly possible it is incomplete. So, any issues you have with a spawned Exosuit via Dev console (or anyone reading this) may be ignored.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Exo update should be coming to Xbox around the same time as the PC version (next week), unless it fails certification.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    Exo update should be coming to Xbox around the same time as the PC version (next week), unless it fails certification.

Just thought i should tell you but earlier i spawned in a exosuit and the glass was all fogged up and I could not see out of it so might want to look into that for the exosuit update (not trying to be rude if it sounds that way)
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    dexter397 wrote: »

Just thought i should tell you but earlier i spawned in a exosuit and the glass was all fogged up and I could not see out of it so might want to look into that for the exosuit update (not trying to be rude if it sounds that way)

Yup, we have a bug report for that, already. We plan on addressing it before we release the Exo update on Xbox.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members