Stasis rifle blueprint 100%

copman021copman021 Berry Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220696Members
I have collected all the fragments for the stasis rifle but it still shows 100%.
If I scan another fragment, it just disappears and nothing happens. The other fragments would breakdown into titanium.

Comments

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Blueprints are bugged in the current version. you will need to add it in the Dev panel.
    push LB/RB/A at the same time to open a keybaord and type "blueprint stasisrifleblueprint" . This should complete the print and allow you to build it.
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    If that doesnt work try uninstalling and reinstalling the game without deleting your save data, it should either be complete upon reinstall or you should be able to scan it to complete it again. To keep this from happening again never quit Subnautica through the pause menu, backout to the dashboard after saving and close Subnautica from there.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    Blueprints are bugged in the current version. you will need to add it in the Dev panel.
    push LB/RB/A at the same time to open a keybaord and type "blueprint stasisrifleblueprint" . This should complete the print and allow you to build it.
    you have to type this in caps, btw
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    caps dont seem to matter for me but either way should work
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    caps dont seem to matter for me but either way should work

Oh, that's weird. Most subnautica youtubers I follow (and the wiki too) say that the console commands need to be in caps.
  • copman021copman021 Berry Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220696Members
    Uninstall and reinstall did not work still nothing on scanning