at: ALL CRYING BABYs bugs reporters

JeffreakJeffreak Canada Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220734Members
edited July 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
There are anyone think of they will help any when he post a kind of shit like ?: "Ok its all for me.... i quit the game" or "BUGS with WATER's properties" tssss.. come on snip.. you have really take a time to stop your activities to post a joke like that ?... your snip water properties... if that not OK in your menu.. just put the description of H2O where you know you can put it ok CRYING BABY?...... Booohhh :~(. snif snif i dont feel really good you know, i'm not sure to be able to sleep tonight cause some race of fish in sea of nowhere planet absolutly not work correctly when i click HERE or HERE.. that apeat BLURED...snif snif..... so wtf man ? you and all others who cry cause the game have some bugs.... hey wake up !! .. if you game just a minimum, and report you at just 2 yrs b4, and for real man, can you say to me honnestly of that was possible to find this kind of interesting game on any console ? ... no little crying baby .. just NO. So please next time you will feel like a snip like you was when you have wast your and our time with your POST lested of any interest, just remind of the only thing you will do is to look like a snip.... (excuse my weird english, i'm french Canadian and i dont really speak english normaly, but for this kind of shit i'm down to do some effort....

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Foxy wrote: »
    This thread is whining, no? You may get annoyed with the feedback on glitches and yes, some of it can be a little childish and entitled but the majority of feedback here is constructive and polite, so there is really no need for a thread like this.

• BrokenGamez77BrokenGamez77 United States Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220689Members
    The only crying baby here is you. You took time out of your day to hate on people who report vital bugs to the developers so they can fix the game? How immature....
This discussion has been closed.