I can't do this anymore!

GothedrillGothedrill US Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220666Members
Honestly i love this game. It's amazing, and i have has so much fun. Unfortunately it is also the most glitchy game i have ever played. I know it's still being made, and i expect bugs. I have played a lot of other alpha and betas, but none have ever got me this frustrated. I can live with it freezing and some lag, but the bugs this games have make it practically unplayable. The worst of which is the fragment scans not working. Then theirs the first aid kits vanishing, vehicle bays freezing your game and becoming unusable, and the plums of toxic gas that somehow pass threw your base. Also I'd like multiple save files. The fragment glitch might not be as game breaking if we had that. I just can't start another new game with the fear that I'll have to start over for the 6th time cause the scans stop working. I was cool with taking a break and waiting for the update with the hope that some of these bugs would get ironed out, but I'm honestly surprised that so many of the game breaking bugs are still here. There is no point in adding new things if you can't get the chance to use the. If i where to pick one thing that drove me from this game it would have to be the fact that the last update missed so many bugs. I don't ever remember and update or a patch missing such bad bugs in any other games I've played. I'm sorry if i have come off as to harsh, but I have never loved a game so much while being so frustrated by it, and that goes for finished and work in progress games. I love the game, and i hope to play it again in a more completed if not finished state. I wish the developers the best of luck in making this, and hope they keep up the good work.

Comments

• Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    edited July 2016
    I dont want to sound harsh but do you realise that there is a workaround for pretty much every bug right now? If you did some reading (which judging by your post amount and join date you havent) then you would know how to get past every bug you mentioned. To be fair the helpful threads have been burried by people reporting the same bugs mentioned in the helpful threads over and over again but still you could put in some effort before laying on the ground kicking and screaming. Oh and you wanna know why the mobile vehicle bay is messing up the game? Its because your getting on it without the seamoth or cyclops blueprints and the game is trying to figure out what your doing up there when you cant even build anything.