Game play degradation

eprom101eprom101 Vegas Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220211Members
It's seems the farther and longer I explore the world the more the game play begins to degradate. The sea floor load time gets horrible. Some floor scenes, like the forest areas take upwards of 15/20 seconds to completely load. Also, after this "shutter" begins, when going back to home base the games smoothness is history, it seems to start dropping frames and begins to hesitate and snap/shutter "if you will" as I turn left, right, up or down and accessing the machinery is even a task. It's almost like the Xbox one hardware cannot process the game fast enough.

Comments

• jstew510jstew510 everywhere Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220374Members
    I have the degradation issue with seamoths. When I load a save that has a seamoth, riding in it makes the shutter unbearable. When riding in a freshly created seamoth, I don't have that problem. So I have to create a Seamoth everytime the game loads.
  • Apostle311Apostle311 Dominican Republic Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219927Members
    Same issue here, 30 hours in, seamoth breaks the framerate to about 1.
  • WhiteFox77WhiteFox77 Minnesota Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217564Members
    edited July 2016
    Leave all the upgrades in your Seamoth, then destroy it (ram it into rocks, or shoot it with the propulsion cannon. Build a new Seamoth with new upgrades (do not save the upgrades from the old Seamoth and use them in the new one).

Edit: Oh, and if you have more than one Seamoth, destroy them all before you build the new one. Think of the problem sort of like an illness. In order to keep it from spreading you have to kill all the infected Seamoths and all the infected upgrades before you build your new Seamoth, or the new Seamoth will get sick too.
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Kinda like a NaN bug. Except less game breaking.
  • Apostle311Apostle311 Dominican Republic Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219927Members
    I can definitely add that I have the same issue... riding seamoth = 1fps. I havent tried the proposed solution, but i'm willing to try anything as the seamoth is just sitting there....waiting.