Love game but...

MrClean83MrClean83 United States Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219894Members
edited July 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
Yes I found where to turn cyclops flood lights on and off, But interior light would not toggle. I could not tell you if fixed. As well I lost all blue prints I did have. I followed advise and started new game last night. On new game I could not swim. But tried to day and the swim and scanner issues were fixed thank you. You all are doing an awesome job. But now none of the fragment are in the same spots which makes it extremely difficult to get back to where I was before, and I had a lot of progress, it makes me sad. I had the seamoth, the cyclops, the moon pool, solar panels, bioreactor, cyclops pressure compensator, seamoth modification panel, modification station, and seaglide. On new game went to go find and no engine or hull fragment by Arura, and no seamoth fragment in the safe shallows. Glad to see there are things in the supply creates now. I wish there was a way for me to get my old save back. I had so much time in and have to start from new scratch. With no clue where to find the fragments I need. I wish I had never over wrote my save. It discourages me from playing. But you are all doing a great job, fast job of fixing the game. I'm sure it has been a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. As well as long hours, and sore eyes. With the new fix I hope the fish aren't swimming three times as fast, it makes it hard to get food. If there is any way you can help me my gamer tag is MrClean is live
Thank you,
Mr Clean

Comments

• Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Seamoth fragments no longer look like boxes and they spawn in the grassy platue. I found cyclops hull and bridge fragments under the floating island. No idea about engine parts but you can always look it up in the wiki.
  • MrClean83MrClean83 United States Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219894Members
    Wouldn't wiki still have all the old locations?
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    edited July 2016
    No. Its to much to type to explain the very obvious reason why, just trust me. I had to use it to find the seamoth and powercell charger fragments. Think of it like this: Wiki is new, we are old. We are catching up to the wiki
    It is still so saddening. I put days in, and a few all nighters in. I was addicted to the game. It made me not eat and not sleep. Had so much work in and know it is all gone because I took advise. I don't know if I have ambition to start again.
    But sorry to be a downer. Truly it is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Maybe I can eventually start a new.
  • DregonLadyDregonLady Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218971Members
    Im sorry mate. Im currently in the same predicament. I restarted a new game and the blue prints wouldnt work for the mobile vehicle bay, and the solar panel kept going away when I had it. I then restarted that and now I have a bug where my character walks like theyre in an exosuit instead of swimming. I just shut my xbox off and Im gonna wait before going back in. I know theyre working hard and bugs are to be expected. Good luck!
  • TroimerTroimer United States Join Date: 2016-06-22 Member: 218931Members
    i ve done the same.
    edited July 2016
    I found out a bit ago that there were cheats in the game, but I loved the game so much I choose not to use them. Although in the current state of thing I'm going to cheat with the command counsel (LB+RB+A) to put my save where it was. Nothing more.