Waiting on Devs to address secret update.

XBOneray125XBOneray125 Florida Join Date: 2016-07-08 Member: 219847Members
So am I the only person waiting on Devs to even address the update that some of us have received?

I think there's some questions as to why some received it. To my knowledge I never signed up for microsofts preview program. I don't receive updates that aren't ready. Was this update something that was released accidentally or was this a update/build that was meant to come out?

No matter the details some of us now have a game that may not be able to play for some weeks. I understand there is a thread that has posts from Devs that we are waiting on a update that is being certified by MS. Maybe we won't have to wait that long. But @Squeal_Like_A_Pig you've been active in the forums today, and still haven't really adrdressed the real problem.

I know most of us will be patient with this process, for this is for those who are a bit more impatient and might want some answers as to why "the game is broken".

Again, great game! I'm pleased that us xboxers get the chance to play this, and in the grander scheme of things can't wait for the final build and to see what else is in store for us with this update.

Ps. I think for all this trouble we should the Exo Suit before PC "/

Comments

• XBOneray125XBOneray125 Florida Join Date: 2016-07-08 Member: 219847Members
    Pirate_fin wrote: »
    Well this sucks :(

Did they know about this saving/loading bug or did they miss it in testing (seems to be a bug thats pretty hard to miss, unless they played without saving)

Awesome game anyway and i hope this will be fixed fast :)

We are really trying to figure it out. We can see there could be an issue, and we've made a fix for it already. But what is weird is that Microsoft is telling us that it is saving and loading fine on their end.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    We have a hot fix ready to go. Microsoft said they "may" process / release a "hotfix" by COB Pacific today, but it's in their hands now.