multiplayer ever?

iamnotarobotiamnotarobot Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219782Members
I really have only one question about the game. Will it be getting a multiplayer element? Maybe say up to 4 players, 2 is fine though. This is the kind of game I would play with friends not alone. So if multiplayer is going to be a thing I will get the game in the future for now though I will just watch others play.

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    You sure you aren't a robot?

This game is pretty much exclusively multiplayer... just saying.
  • iamnotarobotiamnotarobot Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219782Members
    nevermind, i am a dummy, i am in the wrong forum although the subnautica stuff is around the forum box. I am an ass.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    nevermind, i am a dummy, i am in the wrong forum although the subnautica stuff is around the forum box. I am an ass.

lol. Have fun over there ;)
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Remember to use the search feature, so you can see old discussions.
  • fleasfleas Join Date: 2007-10-13 Member: 62623Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2016
    I really have only one question about the game. Will it be getting a multiplayer element? Maybe say up to 4 players, 2 is fine though. This is the kind of game I would play with friends not alone. So if multiplayer is going to be a thing I will get the game in the future for now though I will just watch others play.

I think he was trying to say more of a personal co-op with just friends.

I think its possible with Hive challenge w/ multiplayer.

Just make some possible changes to hive challenge:
    Play up to 4 friends, keeping the hive alive.

3 lifeform: gorge(cooldown per structure built), lerk, fade

It can also go vice versa with marines.

CC Challenge.

CC + armory.

Purchasable loadout: jp, shotgun, hmg, welder, grenades(cooldown per throw)...etc

Perhaps follow Combat's exp level up system at a slower pace or something. With faster waves coming in...etc
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited July 2016
    You made a new thread before a mod could move this one, so i'll just close it.
    You're totally a robot though.
This discussion has been closed.