RL & SE Not Spawning?

CommonaffinityCommonaffinity CA Join Date: 2016-06-15 Member: 218624Members
So I've logged almost 2 days worth on a survival game, and I have yet to run into any Reaper Leviathans or Sea Emporers! I wonder, are these not included on the XB1 beta? Anyone know where I could look? I know the Dunes, around the Aurora, and I'm going to check under the Island rn.
Thanks!

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Reapers aren't in the Xbox version yet. The ocean's safe, for now.
  • woopswoops Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217920Members
    The sea emperor isn't in the game yet, and the Reaper Leviathans are currently bugged on the Xbox version and don't spawn in. There's a patch in the pipeline that should hopefully drop within a week that will bring it up to date with the Xbox version.

There's an Xbox One forum on here, you can find tons more info specific to that version over there.
  • eLIR18eLIR18 Turkey Join Date: 2015-08-17 Member: 207214Members
    I think reaper isn't in the Xbox version yet and Sea Emperor's doesn't exist in the both versions... "yet".
  • IntrepidHIntrepidH Florida Join Date: 2015-12-09 Member: 209838Members
    I'm curious about this, since the XBOX can enable the console, can they spawn in it?
  • woopswoops Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217920Members
    IntrepidH wrote: »
    I'm curious about this, since the XBOX can enable the console, can they spawn in it?

Doesn't work for me.
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
    NOPE unfortunately we cant even spawn them in.. According to a developer the Reaper was supposed to be in the game at launch.. And he was quite surprised that it indeed didnt appear in game.. (from what his post looked like at least)

Its weird tho because you can hear its roars all over the place, yet the beautiful creature is gones ville